Pages

Friday, June 6, 2003

Tarot card: 7 of wands (valor)

In a classic bonehead move today, rather than cleaning the house for the company we're having over tomorrow, I instead played Baldur's Gate 2 until 10 pm. At least I got to the shadow dragon (but it kept killing me).

Today was a weird day. I got my new shoes, but they are very tight. I would take them back except I got them online and I would have to pay to ship them back anf I couldn't guarantee that I'd even get my money back. Even getting a new pair in a larger size could take 2-4 weeks. This makes me very angry, and I'm not sure what to do about it. At work, we have a new dress code that has everyone concerned. No one is sure what is considered to be appropriate dress and again, I'm angry. Then, I have a convention in Nashville at the end of July that I am just dreading.

I'd rather be playing games, that's for sure. The card says to be brave, but I don't feel it. I don't feel like I am trusting my instincts or standing by my convinctions, as Arriens says about the 7 of wands. I just want to hide most of the time and pretend like nothing is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment