Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Best Dream....

Had this amazing dream this morning. In it was a man I didn't recognize: he was white and well-built, with a shaved head and wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. Although several of my friends fit that description, I didn't recognize his face, though I could see it clearly. The dream started in a terrifying way - he was struck in the head with some sort of alien object. I was horrified to see the ruin of his skull, all the blood.

But, he didn't die. The wound healed itself, slowly, until you couldn't see where it had been. He woke up, and he was stronger than before. The object had merged with him, making him into a sort of superhero. His personality had changed somewhat, too. He was distant, though he still seemed to have his memories and recognized his friends.

Another object had struck another man, but it had completely taken him over and made him into a silvery metal being, somewhat like the Silver Surfer, but more like a tall and very strong robot. Some evil men were forcing the two to fight. I recognized that the silvery one was very powerful and would likely kill my friend. That's when I realized I was in love with him and he loved me, too. I hugged him and being near him was intoxicating. One of the men gave me weapons I was supposed to put on his hands and fingers, but they looked useless and flimsy. I embraced him again and I realized I was terrified to let him go into the arena.

I've had lots of "lovey" dreams and even a lot of sex dreams, but I woke up feeling so totally in love with this character that I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. I woke up feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment