Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2003

Well, yesterday was just horrible. The dog started peeing blood and I couldn't get ahold of Andy because his cellphone was in an area with bad connection. I had to call my sister to take me to the emergency vet. I was very upset and said some very stupid things I very much regret now. I pretty much made myself sick over the whole affair, and I stayed home to watch Surly. The vet said he has a bladder infection and gave Surly antibiotics and sent us on our mery way. His seems a little better, but he's a little lethargic and isn't eating much.

Andy did get a new car last night, although I haven't seen it yet. He said that driving it home seemed like a dream, like he couldn't believe that this nice car was really his. I know he's really pleased and he was having fun playing with all the doodads they gave him, like chosing CDs to put in his CD case.

Speaking of dreams, I think I dreamt about cats last night. I vaguely remember talking to Andy (in my sleep!) about "the cat." I remember him saying, "What cat?" Then I realized I had been dreaming and told him, "Never mind."

I am tired as hell and I don't feel well at all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh No!
    Betsy!
    I know we haven't spoken in like forever, but I am sorry to hear about your puppy dog. I have been through some very ugly scares with Toby (my boxer). I hope your baby starts to feel better soon! Sending puppydog hugs and kisses to him!
    -Sarah & Toby

    ReplyDelete