Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2003

Welcome to 2003

It's a little odd looking at this journal now. The last entry was before we moved into the condo, and now we have lived here for over six months. I love it here. It very much like home, very comfortable and comforting. I've just spent two weeks here over Christmas vacation - I rarely left, just stayed in front of the computer or drank coffee in our sun room or read or wrote. I feel very, very good, very relaxed and whole, although today I did feel a sudden loneliness for friendship. I miss having friends, and I feel left out and lonely. I hope this will change once the group finally gets back together for our weekly Saturday game session, but I do worry that too much time has gone by, even if it has been only a month or so. I miss them, I miss doing things with people who laugh and talk and are creative. I miss being close.

I did make some New Year's Resolutions. Some of them are magic related, some health related (physical and mental), some creative. I plan to write more, exercise more, meditate more, communicate more, stay in touch with family and friends more, create more. Take classes and figure out what it is that I want to do with the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment