Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Moving...

Andy closes on the condominium today, in about a half hour from the time I am writing this, actually. He was nervous this morning and suddenly, I became nervous, too. I'm not so worried about the expense of it as I am worried about how much this will change our lives. It's funny that I've been craving change for some time now, and when it feels like a change will be happening at last, I want to pull the covers over my head and hide.

I think I'll be better once we're finally living in the new place. Right now we are surrounded by boxes and just...waiting. Waiting for this day actually, and now everything should be moving pretty fast from here on out. There will be a constant stream of electricians, painters, movers, and boxes. Lots of boxes. Lots of shopping, too, I suspect, from Andy tone. He is craving a fresh start, too, and he wants to get rid of most of our furniture to buy new, if his finances permit it.

I think it could be too much too soon too little time. I understand his enthusiasm, but I also understand his anxiety about money. I wish that I could be more of a help, but I'm not. I'm just not making a whole lot of money right now. I'm not successful like he is, and sometimes I wonder if I ever will be out of debt. I've come a long way, but I still have so far to go that I feel discouraged by it.


I just wish it were 29 May already.

No comments:

Post a Comment