Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2001

When I bought the Tae Bo videotape, I felt sort of foolish. I don't now. I tried it for the first time today, and it is HARD. It's no wonder why the people in the video have hard muscular bodies.

I'm not sure what I was really expecting. I guess because it looks easy, I expected that I wouldn't have such a hard time of it. I couldn't even finish the basic routine. I slick with sweat and completely out of breath. Also, I wasn't sure if I was punching or kicking properly.

It's disheartening to be so out of shape and overweight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey that tae bo tape can be hard, I bought a boot leg off a manager. It is hard when you first start, but once you get used to it,it becomes a breeze. You will be doing the advanced sooner then you think. It may be disheartening to be out of shape and overweight, but By what standards are you living by the magazines and T.V. Just be happy with yourself and you will get the confidence to look however you want in no time...try new things that will be fun and at the same time be a workout. Well i am out. Peace love & shit

    ReplyDelete