Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Dream 9

I dreamed that I had a stalker. In the dream, the stalker was "played" by a famous actor, who showered me with gifts: clothes, flowers, etc. I became afraid of him, but finally worked up the nerve to tell him to go away. He became enraged and tried to get into my apartment. I was about to take a shower and so was naked (of course! isn't that how it always works in these dreams?). I had to run around locking doors and windows. He found every potential escape route and pounded and screamed at me to let him in. Finally, I ran to my bathroom, locked the door and sat with my back against it in case he got in.

When he left, I grabbed a few things and immediately looked for a new apartment. I signed a lease for the first one I found. When I returned to my old apartment, the door was open and I could that my apartment had been ransacked. All my furniture and clothes had been broken or shredded.

No comments:

Post a Comment